Friday, July 26, 2013

Holy grail item: Etude House nail polish remover

If you have been watching my recent YouTube videos, you would know that I have been obsessed with my Etude House nail polish remover recently.

I never thought that nail polish removers can vary so much until I tried this one. I did not buy mine myself, but a friend of mine bought it as a souvenir from Taiwan. Now that they opened a store in Hong Kong, we all know that's where I'm going to shop while I'm back.

Recently, I've been more and more into Asian beauty products. They match my skin tone better. It's funny how I was jealous of everyone in America who gets all the western brands of makeup, and now I appreciate Asian products more and more now that I'm not always in Asia.

Now back to the product itself. I have the regular nail polish remover from Etude House.



It's in a normal pink bottle. Nothing special. The first time I used it, I didn't expect much. However, it instantly took off my thick coated nail polish, and even my friend's glitter nail polish. If you are a nail polish person like myself, you would know that while glitter nail polish is gorgeous, it is a pain in the butt to take off. Hence this:

Anyways, this remover does the job easily. It does smell like any other nail polish remover would, and not healthy to sniff, but its effectiveness trumps everything.

It only costs HKD $15 and Removes nail polish with no other. I highly recommend everyone to try it out, it's worth the $15. 

Brand: Etude House
Product name: Nail Polish Remover
Price: HKD 15
Where to get it: Etude House stores
Rating: 4.5/5

If you have ever tried this nail polish, or anything from Etude House, leave a comment below! I've been shopping there lately while I still can in Hong Kong :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment