Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Two New Jewelry Designs!

Hey everyone!

Ok, here are my two new designs! I really like them! I'm currently obsessed with braided friendship bracelets!

This is a pink, yellow, orange, braided wrap bracelet :)
I love wrapped bracelet because they just, I guess, wrap around your wrist nicely.
It has texture and look like you paired a bunch of different bracelets together.
The charms are a ballerina, a heart, and an Eiffel Tower.
They match nice with the colors, and charms add interest instead of just a plain bracelet.



This is a very nautical inspired braided bracelet.
It has a white strand, a navy strand and gold chain braided together.
It's perfect for spring because the nautical trend is very in this season.
Not a lot of people put chains into braids, but I think it really adds texture and interest to it!


So I hope you enjoy these handmade jewelry posts. I love arts and craft and you can customize it to become your own!

Don't forget to subscribe to my beauty channel for more fashion tips!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment