Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dior Cruise Resort 2016 Show

Recently, the Dior Cruise Resort 2016 Collection was showcased at Le Palais Bulles. Here are some of my favorite looks from the collection.

Disclaimer: photos from style.com by Gianni Pucci / indigitalimage.com

Loving the silhouette of this top and the mix of patterns. Anyone who can mix patterns so perfectly has to be a genius

Simple and elegant. The bronze and silver reflective texture is innovative and the pairing compliment each other.

I am a sucker for V-neck garments. The foil color and pleated texture seems like a too busy combination, but with the magical selection of colors, this has to be something that I would love to wear.

This minimalistic look is daring, in the sense that the pairing of gold and silver is always risky. However, because their textures are the same, it works perfectly.

This reminds me of the time when I did embroidery on cross stitch fabric. I'm always amazed with the creativeness of fashion designers.

Loving the layering of this look. Looks like something I would be willing to wear. Simple, yet interesting.

The pink and green textures that peak from underneath is what makes this look unique. Sometimes something ordinary becomes special with just a small accent.


No comments:

Post a Comment