Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just Another Dance Movie?

Recently, I went with a friend to watch "The Way We Dance", a Hong Kong produced dance movie. As a dancer, I can never resist the temptation to go watch dance movies. I. Freaking. Love. Them.

However, when it came to this particular movie, I was a little skeptical. I didn't expect much from it, and thought it would not be comparable to all the famous Step Up movies, Footloose etc. I went into the movie theatre thinking I should support Hong Kong produced movies, and that they need any support they can get.



I was pleasantly surprised by how good the movie was! Not only was the dancing better than I thought it would be, but the humorous parts got me laughing real hard. The acting was great, the message brought to the audience is clear and touching.

Watch the trailer

or visit their Facebook page for more info!

I highly recommend this movie if you are a dancer like more, if you just want a good laugh, or if you want to support Hong Kong produced movies!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment