Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look into my Life - Junior High Graduation Dinner

So I went to a nice semi-formal dinner for my Junior High Graduation. Yep, our teachers wanted to prepare us for our actual high school graduation dinner. So here are some photos of that day :)

Basically, I just wanted to share my outfit of the day and my face of the day with you.

Me and my friend Chantal

Our back. haha just for the fun of it, and to see how we looked from the back ;p

Clockwise from top: China Glaze For Audrey, Essie Borrowed in Blue, OPI Absolutely Alice w/ Black Shatter, Revlon Red Hot Tomale




Outfit of the Night:
Marc by March Jacobs dress
Magrit cut out heels
b+ab rose gold bracelet
Accessorize flower cocktail ring
Forever21 leaf earrings
RODO clutch (my mom's)


I would've posted more photos, but it's hard to get permission from everyone. But I hope you liked this <3

Visit my other pages :)
Twitter
Chickapproved


Stay beautiful!
xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment