Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Some of my handmade things!!

So I recently handmade these little accessories and I've talked about some of them in my videos, but I think they deserve a blog post!! Enjoy!

Rose clip
This red rose clip is perfect for everyone! 
It gives a Spanish feel to darker hair, and will show up really well on lighter hair!





Sunflower!!!
Rise and shine! This is a huge sunflower and will instantly jazz up your hair!
Great for darker hair because the contrast between dark and this bright yellow brings out the fun flower!

         

Big white flower
I have no idea what kind of flower this is, but it's great for all hair colors!
It contrasts with dark hair color, but is subtle on lighter hair. 
It's very pure and classy.



Wrap beaded bracelets
These are inspired by Bhati Beads, but are a lot less expensive!
Hot pink with silver
Navy blue with silver
Moss green with gold
Black with gold
They're gorgeous and can be worn as a wrap bracelet, anklet or a choker.
But I personally love just throwing it on my wrist.
Colorful ones give a burst of color, and darker ones are very classy.


Friendship bracelet/anklet!
This is kind of the woven pattern, yellow, purple, pink and burgundy red looks so good together.
They compliment each other, and the colors really stand out without others stealing their glory.
One for your best friend and it's perfect for spring and summer.


So I really do hope you enjoyed this blogpost. It will be updated when I made other new creations, so stay tuned!

xoxo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. omg thas bhati beads inspired are so pretty, im gonna try them out !

    ReplyDelete