Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring 2011: COLOR BLOCKING!!!!!

Hey sweeties! One of the hottest trends this spring season is color blocking.

If you don't know what that means, it's pairing 2 or more bright colored pieces together. For example, pairing an emerald green top, with purple pants/jeans. Or just wearing one bright color for the whole outfit.

Lets look at some pictures from the Spring 2011 runway:



Aren't they all so fun and creative? I personally would not wear like that on the street, but what I do, is I do one or 2 bright colored accessories, like a LARGE sky blue tote or some apple green heels/flats.

A brand that I immediately thought about for this trend is Kate Spade. I love how she has these really fun and colorful pieces to instantly brighten up an outfit. Kate Spade is definitely a place I would find some great pieces for this trend.

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment